Galapagos Island Biodiversity ExperienceSustainably discover plant and wildlife found nowhere else on this planet!
Program Duration: 6 days
(available at flexible dates year-round)
Are we really better than the rest?
We realize there are many Galapagos tour providers you could travel with. So, why choose us? Our 6-day biodiversity tour is designed to support the local people, economy and natural beauty of the islands. Research shows that over 70% of the profits accumulated by local and foreign tourism goes out to international providers.
With El Nomad, you eat, sleep and travel locally. Our local partners are a product of the islands themselves and channel their energy back into the needs of the Galapagos. Collaborate with us on your unique experience.
What your experience includes:
- 3 meals a day eaten at exclusively local restaurants
- Locally-owned accommodation on the islands
- Naturalist guide/local guru facilitating your unique Galapagos experience
- Visit out to three of the Galapagos captivating islands; San Cristobal, Santa Cruz and Isabela
- Myriad of island activities, some of which include; spotting unique and colourful biodiversity while snorkelling in white-sanded beaches, visits out to the freshwater crater of El Junco and the tortoise breeding center of Cerro Colorado, viewing of second largest volcano crater in the world and watching the sunset on the beautiful, Lago de los Flamingos (Lake of the flamingos).
- All sea and land transportation
- Snorkel equipment- an island essential!
- Pre-arrival skype advisory sessions
- Ability to customise eco-tour itinerary to your specific interests and goals for your trip
- Park entrance fee ($100) and airport taxes charged by Galapagos upon arrival
- In-country flights to/from Quito and the Galapagos island
- International flights to/from Ecuador